Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lita Ford...

Lita Ford
Music Video For Today...
"Falling In And Out Of Love"


Lyrics:
We've changed, a new change of season
Autumn came, we went, I went insane
Never was winter so cold, no
Look away from the homeward road

I'm feeling love in a daydream
Making love first morning light
Walking slowly in the summer rain
Alone I lie, fantasize

I'm falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love
Slip inside my dream
Dream away with me
'Cause I'm falling in and out of love

Like a diamond, never our love would break
But in a heartbeat thrown us both away
Set me free to live my life like a rolling stone
Look away from the homeward road

I'm feeling love in a daydream
Making love first morning light
Walking slowly in the summer rain
Alone I lie, fantasize

Falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love
Slip inside my dream
Dream away with me
'Cause I'm falling in love

Falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love

Falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love
I'm falling in and out of love... 


A lighter side of Lita emerged with the album Lita...
Pop-metal which she had long favoured had let her brake through to mainstream audiences, which set the stage for her most commercially successful album, 1988's Lita. With Sharon Osbourne as her manager, and again produced by herself, the album featured four commercial hits, including "Kiss Me Deadly", "Back To The Cave", "Close My Eyes Forever", and "Falling In And Out Of Love" (co-written with Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe). The ballad "Close My Eyes Forever", a duet with Sharon's husband Ozzy Osbourne, was her only Top 10 Billboard Hot 100 hit, reaching #8. -Wikipedia.com



Random Facts about Lita:

Lita Ford was voted by Reader`s Choice Awards in Metal Edge magazine Best female performer and sexiest female in 1987.

Taking up the guitar at age 11, she joined the all-girl band "The Runaways". "Lita" (1988), her fourth solo album, went platinum, and Guitar magazine voted her Best Female Guitarist (1989). 

Once dated Nikki Sixx of Mötley Crüe in the mid-1980s. 

Is Italian 

Was a Grammy nominee in 1984 for Best Female Rock Performance, alongside Wendy O. Williams and Pia Zadora. 

Her hit singles as a solo artist include: "Kiss Me Deadly" and "Close My Eyes Forever". 

Was in the all girl rock band the Runaways with Joan Jett. 

In 2005, Lita made a rare guest appearance on the LOU album "The Other Side". The track "I Want To Be Loved" featured Lita on guitar and vocal. 

Ranked #95 on VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists. 
She married former Nitro singer, Jim Gillette on May 13th, 1994. Together they have a son named James Leonard Gillette, who was born on May 13th, 1997. He was 6lbs 10oz and 17 3/4 inches. -Imdb.com












No comments:

Post a Comment