Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mötley Crüe...

Music Video of the day...
Mötley Crüe
"To Young To Fall In Love"


 A song by the American heavy metal band Mötley Crüe originally released on their 1983 album Shout at the Devil. Written by bass guitarist Nikki Sixx, "Too Young to Fall in Love" was released as a single in 1984 and reached #90 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #26 on the Mainstream Rock tracks. The song later appeared in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. -Wikipedia.com

My Thoughts: What a blast from the past, Love Love Love this song. The impact that the band made from this one video was tremendous for me, I ran to the the mall the very next day and bought their album.
Many fans I'm sure can agree at 1st sight that they just might be another Garage/Glam Hair Band of the month, Boy was I wrong...With Vince Neil's vocals, Tommy Lee's wild drum sets, Nikki Sixx's lyrics and Mick Mars's guitar riffs they proved me wrong. Standing the test of time Rocking it til this day, Maybe older but damn can I get a "HELL YEAH" for them surviving the life of true Rock Stars, From Addictions to Broken marriages, The band members made it through all the years to stand tall with the 'devil horns' flying up in the air, Keeping it real~




No comments:

Post a Comment