Monday, March 12, 2012

Type O Negative...

Type 0 Negative
"Love You To Death"
Music Video Of The Day...




In her place one hundred candles burning
As salty sweat drips from her breast
Her hips move and I can feel what they're sayin', swayin'
They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...

Black lipstick stains her glass of red wine
I am your servant, may I light your cigarette?
Those lips smooth, yeah I can feel what you're sayin', prayin'
They say the beast inside of me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...

I beg to serve, your wish is my law
Now close those eyes and let me love you to death
Shall I prove I mean what I'm sayin', beggin'
I say the beast inside me's gonna get ya, get ya, get...

Let me love you too
Let me love you to death
To death...
-Sing365.com





Peter Thomas Ratajczyk better known by his stage name Peter Steele, was the lead singer, bassist, and composer for the gothic metal band Type O Negative. Before forming Type O Negative, he had created the metal group Fallout and the thrash band Carnivore.
As the frontman for Type O Negative, Steele was known for his vampiric affect, towering stature, rich bass-baritone vocals, and a dark, often self-deprecating sense of humor. His lyrics were often intensely personal, dealing with subjects including love, loss, and addiction.
Steele credited Black Sabbath and The Beatles as his key musical inspirations. 
Peter Steele died of heart failure on April 14, 2010 at the age of 48. Prior to his death, Steele had been enjoying a long period of sobriety and improved health and was imminently due to begin writing and recording new music. His wake was held at Byrnes Funeral Home in Gerritsen Beach, Brooklyn and is buried at Saint Charles Cemetery Farmingdale, Long Island.
-Wikipedia.com



No comments:

Post a Comment